T-DOSE is a free and yearly event held in The Netherlands to promote use and development of Open Source Software. During this event Open Source projects, developers and visitors can exchange ideas and knowledge. This years event will be held on 26 and 27 October 2013 at the Fontys University of Applied Science in Eindhoven.
T-DOSE Workshop Weekend 16 and 17 June 2012 canceled
Update June 6:
Unfortunately there were too few registrations for the weekend. Therefore we decided to cancel the weekend.
During the weekend of 16 and 17 June, T-DOSE is organizing a Workshop Weekend.
On Saturday you can choose between:
- Git by Micha Hergarden and Bas Van Den Berg
- Arduino, by Wim Vandeputte and Machtelt Garrels
On Sunday there is a Cmake workshop by Micha Hergarden
Each workshop has room for 20 people;
- First come, first served.
- Registration in advance is mandatory.
- Price for 1 workshop is 30 Euro, to be paid in advance.
- Lunch is included, as well as coffee and tea.
- All workshops will be held in Dutch.
You can register for both workshops on Saturday.
The workshop that gets the most votes, wins. If you registered for a workshop that didn't get enough votes, you'll get a full refund. This also applies if it turns out that there is too little interest for the weekend.